Black, Silver, and Gold Balloon Bouquets
As stated in my previous post I had leftover gold mirror balloon centers from a previous card I made and I needed to put them to good use. I decided to cut the outline from black mirror cardstock and adhered it to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue. I also cut the die again from black sticky back foam and added it to the back of the balloons to add dimension. The foam and gold balloons were adhered together by removing the backing paper. They were adhered into the balloon outline with liquid glue.
I decided to create a sentiment in Microsoft Word and cut it out using a Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner Die. It was adhered over the bottom strings of the outline, using a little foam tape behind the areas that didn't rest on the balloons.
However, now I had black balloon centers that needed to be used. I thought that holographic mirror cardstock would look really good with the black. I used the black foam outline to add dimension to the holographic border. The black mirror balloon were adhered in place with liquid glue. I love the way it turned out. I used the same sentiment as in the previous card.
Now I had the leftover holographic balloon centers. See my next post for what card was created using them.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die
· Microsoft Word Sentiment Strip
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Black Mirri Reflective Paper Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Holographic Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banners Die