Black and Gold Party Balloons Happy Birthday
I had the gold glitter centers of the party balloons leftover from the previous card I made and decided to make one more card with this die.
I cut a rectangle of the black and white polka dot paper I have been using on these cards with the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle and adhered it to a top folding black cardbase. The outline of the balloons was cut from black cardstock as well and adhered with liquid glue. I had black sticky back foam leftover from the previous card and decided to made the balloons dimensional. The fun foam was adhered in the balloon opening with liquid glue. The covering on the foam was removed and the gold glitter balloons were adhered in place.
For a sentiment, I wanted to have one that had a shadow, but it needed to be the right size for the card design. I decided on the new Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Brush Script die set. The shadow was cut from black and the words from gold glitter. The two were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered over the balloon strings with the same glue.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons Die
· Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Brush Script Die
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangles Die
· Paper Accents Black Polka Dot Patterned Paper
· American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue