Birthday Wishes Pink Peony
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
This is the last flower card I made for the senior living residence. I love the look of pink flowers. I really like the pink combination of inks, it turned out pretty. There is not a second layer to the small leaf cluster, so I used a Copic Marker to add some shading.
I cut down a panel of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle and then dry embossed it with the Darice Paisley Embossing Folder. It makes a really pretty background for the flowers. For this card I decided to use a landscape orientation. The small flower and leaves were adhered direction to the panel with liquid glue. The larger flower was adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a panel, I angled one end and adhered it directly to the card front.
· Altenew Peony Bouquet
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· Altenew Inks: Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Razzleberry
· Copic Marker BG53
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Sizzix 3D Texture Plate Botanical
· Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen