Birthday Hello Bouquet
I like this image from Sophia J. Caldwell. She has added two circular dotted lines and placed the flowers at the bottom.
I printed the image onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers. In keeping with the circular lines in the design I used a pierced circle die to cut out the image, using the on the edge die cutting method so I could cut around the flowers and leaves on the bottom of the image. I really liked the way it turned out.
I never do square card because it costs more to send them, but the circular image just didn't look right on a standard A2 cardbase. I wanted the image to pop on the card and decided to use black cardstock for the cardbase. The image was adhered in place using sticky back foam.
The sentiment was cut three times using the leftover black cardstock and adhered together with liquid glue. I went through my stamps to find the the perfect size for the word birthday to fit between the "h" and "l" of the die cut. It was stamped using my favorite black sentiment ink, VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
· Sophia J Caldwell Frame 13 Outline
· Simon Say Stamp Painted Hello Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Copic Markers: R39 R29, R24, R22; R89, R35; Y19, Y15, Y13; YG17, YG03, YG01; G99, G94, YG17; G29, G45, G43; YG99, YG97, YG95; E29, B27, E25; B000, B0000
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX Die (On the Edge)
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue