The Simon Says Stamp Birthday Candles Die cuts the circle and candles from a card panel. I wanted a free standing candle circle, so I used a larger circle die to cut a frame around the candles. It was cut again from gold glitter cardstock. The circle was used to cut a solid circle. It was covered with dot liner adhesive. The candle circle was adhered to the circle and then the internal glitter pieces were adhered in place.
The circle is small enough that a large sentiment die could be added below the candle circle. This particular die comes with the word and a shadow die. The shadow was cut from gold glitter cardstock and the word sentiment from red cardstock. The two were adhered together with liquid glue.
To add dimension red sticky back foam was added to the back of the candle circle and the sentiment shadow. The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder and then the circle and sentiment were adhered with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Birthday Candles Die
· Simon Says Stamp Make a Wish Die
· Hero Arts Circle Infinity Die
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Cherry Red Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Sticky Back Red Foam