I recently purchased several dies that were layered blooms or daisies. This card uses the Memory Box Large Layered Blooms. I cut each layer from Gina K. Designs Innocent Pink, which is a light pink cardstock. The centers were then ink blended with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Guava Ink.
For the leaves I actually cut one of the layers of the flower that had more pointed petals from Jelly Bean Green cardstock and ink blended one of the ends with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Pearfection Ink.
The flower centers are part of one die that has both the center of the flower and one of the layers. I used Archival Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink to make the flower centers a light gold.
I decided to adhere the flowers and leaves to a panel that had been cut from Hammermill 100# White Cardstock using the Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle Die. I love the small opening it gives to the edge of the rectangle. I matted the die cut rectangle onto a quarter sheet of Jelly Bean Green cardstock. The flowers and leaves were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
The sentiment is a hot foil one I had previously created and had in my stash. It was adhered in place with foam tape. The focal image rectangle was adhered to a top folding card with liquid glue.
· Memory Box Large Layered Blooms
· Crafter’s Companion Loving Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Foil
· Spellbinders Candlewick Rectangle Die
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Jelly Bean Green and Innocent Pink
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Archival Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Pearfection and Guava Inks
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape