I liked the look of black and white cardstock behind colorful flowers so much on my last card that I decided to use it again on this card.
I stamped the image, colored it with Copic Markers, and cut it using the coordinating die. I cut a circle of chevron black and white paper and adhered to the front of a black cardbase with Darice Sticky Back Foam. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the flowers and then adhered to the center of the black and white circle.
The sentiment was stamped below the circle with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white.
I love the way this card turned out and it was pretty quick and easy.
· Paper Rose/SSS Beautiful Friend
· Papertrey Ink It’s a Sign Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R39, R37, R35; R27, R24, R22; Y19, Y17, Y15; YR18, YR16, YR14; G99, G94, G43; YG99, YG97, YG93; E49, E29, E27, E25
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Black & White Basics 6x6 Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam