Beautiful Flowers Have a Blessed Day
The stamp set used on the previous card also has individual flowers that can be stamped. They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete they were cut out with the coordinating dies and arranged on the front of a top folding A2 cardbase that had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up 3D Subtle Embossing Folder. Some of the flowers were adhered with liquid glue, one with one layers of foam tape and the front flowers with two layers of foam tape.
The sentiment is from Spellbinders and was gold foiled and cut into a strip previously. A few gold confetti sequins were adhered around the flower arrangement and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Altenew Beautiful Day
· Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: R17, R14, R12; R29, R24, R22; YG99, YG95, YG23; YR18, YR16, YR14, YG12; YR24, Y38, Y35, Y32; YR24, YR21; E39, E37, E35
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip