Beautiful Bouquet Birthday Wishes
This stamp from Gina K. Designs is very large. It overflows an A2 card, but it's too tall for a slimline, but it is a beautiful image. I stamped it first with Memento London Fog Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I then stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold. I used the coordinating die to cut out the image and used it again to cut some pink sticky back foam. The two were adhered together to add dimension to the card.
I decided to make it a landscape card. Most of the image is contained in the cardbase. There is a fairly large opening below the flower arrangement. I pulled out Gina K. Designs Birthday Trio dies and cut the "birthday" word from gold mirror cardstock and pink foam. It fit perfectly below the flowers. I had to trim the foam in a few places where the word overlapped the flowers. The secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of cardstock that had been colored with the same pink markers used on the flower.
To add additional visual interest behind the flowers the front of the cardbase was dry embossed with a basketweave embossing folder.
· Gina K. Designs The Lord is My Shepherd
· Gina K. Designs Birthday Trio
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10; BG49, BG57, BG53; YG67, YG17, YG03; G05, G03, G02, G00; G28, G24, G21
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Pink Double Sided Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder