Beautiful Balloon Patterned Paper Oval
When I was searching for a frame to use on my previous shaker card I saw this oval frame from My Favorite Things. It was cut from white cardstock and foam tape was added to the back of the frame by removing the backing paper on both side, which makes it pliable and it can easier be shaped around the oval.
The patterned paper was cut using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a landscape format A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The sentiment was stamped in the middle of the patterned paper with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. The frame was then adhered in place. I added a little liquid glue to the foam tape so it could be adjusted slightly as needed.
Pretty Pink Posh Marshamallow Confetti was scattered around the sentiment. Nuvo White BLizzard Glitter Drops were added to the center of the confetti pieces and the card was done.
· Waffle Flower Happy Birthday
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Sonburn Painted Balloons Patterned Paper
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Frames Die
· Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Confetti
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard Drops