Be Bold Birthday Wishes
I love this set of Be Bold Blooms dies from Spellbinders. There are different sized flowers and leaves and they layer together to give a lot of visual interest. I also cut some larger leaves using the My Favorite Things Layered Leaves die. Dimension to the center of the flower was added by using a darker hue of pink ink and ink blending with a mini blending brush.
The layout was inspired by a similar card made by Jennifer McGuire. I used gold mirror cardstock for the center of my flowers and really liked that look.
The Little Be Frame Die was cut from white cardstock and the flowers and leaves were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The frame was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped below the flowers. I cut the sentiments apart so that I could make it fit in the open space and have it on two separate lines. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold.
· Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms Dies
· My Favorite Things Layered Leaves Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Guava, Watermelon, Cherry, Fairway, Field
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Little B Frame Die
· Light Pink Linen Cardstock from Stash
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder