There is a young man at church that is turning twelve in June. His mom says that Cole loves anything with a ball, but especially baseball. I printed the Power Poppy Baseball Vignette Digital Stamp with a laser printer and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete the image was fussy cut out.
I had the leftover center oval from the last card I created and decided to place the elements of this card onto the oval. However, it looked pretty flat, so I decided to dry emboss it with an oxford embossing folder. The vignette was adhered in place using sticky back foam.
The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things stamp set called Written in the Stars. I have the coordinating die and cut the word "Star" from red mirror cardstock and again from sticky back foam. The secondary sentiments were created in Microsoft Word and cut with a sentiment label die. All were adhered in place with liquid glue.
Since Cole's favorite color is blue I cut a stitched rectangle from blue cardstock. I decided to use the same embossing folder on this panel as well and adhered the oval focal image panel in place with liquid glue.
At the last minute I decided to cut the stars from the Written in the Stars for red mirror cardstock and adhered then to upper left of the die cut word. The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
· Power Poppy Baseball Vignette
· My Favorite Things Written in the Stars Coordinating Die
· Microsoft Word Sentiment with Antiqua-Caps Font
· Copic Markers: E39, E99, E97, E13, E31; E55, E53, E51; E42, E41, E40; E39, E37, E35, E34; B26, B24, B21
· Pilot G-2 07 Red Gel Pen
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Spellbinders Essential Oval Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Paper Accents Red Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Blue Sticky Back Foam