Balloons, Presents, Bella in Car - Have a Fabulous Birthday
This another cute image from Wild Rose Studio called Bella in Car. It was stamped on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. This time I kept the balloon color softer in hue.
When the coloring was complete the image was cut out using the Silhouette Cameo PIXScan Mat and foam tape was added to the back for dimension.
For this card I used a Peekaboo Rectangle, which creates a frame, but the scallops are on the inside. Foam tape was also added to the back of the frame. I laid the image and the frame on a side folding A2 cardbase to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. The backing on the foam tape was removed to adhered both the frame and the image and the card was done.
· Wild Rose Studio Bella in Car
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturn Ink
· Copic Markers: C7, C6, C4, C3, C2, C1; B26, B23, B21; B99, B97, B95, B91; B00, B0000; BG53, BG11, BG10; V06, V04, V01; RV23, RV21, RV00; Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00; G05, G02, G00, G000
· Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Rectangle
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock