Balloon Patterned Paper Happy Birthday
For this second card using the pretty purple, blue, and green balloon paper a panel was cut in landscape formation with a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with dotliner addhesive.
The sentiment was cut from white cardstock and again from sticky back foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper. It was then adhered in place on the card with liquid glue. Purple sequins were scattered around the sentiment.
Another quick and easy card.
· KB Riley Happy Birthday Die
· Sonburn Painted Balloons Patterned Paper
· White Glitter Paper
· Paper Accents Vellum
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Doodlebug Designs Lilac Sequins
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Darcie Sticky Back Foam