Simon Says Stamp is having the Stamptember event. One of the items they had available was a stamp and die set call "Cue the Confetti." For this card I decided to use the dies. I cut three different size balloons from white cardstock and then ink blended them. I also cut some balloon strings using the Waffle Flower Balloon Ties Die from gold mirror cardstock and adhered them to the bottom of each balloon with liquid glue. I love the balloon ties that come in the set and use them all the time. It was a purchase worth making.
I cut down a quarter sheet panel of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed it with the Spellbinders Floating Balloons 3D Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a top folding white A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold on the largest balloon.
The green balloon was adhered directly to the embossed panel with liquid glue. The yellow balloon was adhered to the large balloon where they overlapped with liquid glue and then Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back and they were adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
A quick and easy card to create.
· Simon Says Stamp Cue the Confetti Dies
· Waffle Flower Balloon Ties Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Marine, Cadette, Royal, Lemonade, Sunbeam, Citrine, Sprout, Fairway, Field
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Spellbinders Floating Balloons 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape