Balloon Bundle - It's Your Birthday
I really like this balloon bundle stamp and die from My Favorite Things. It's large enough to have great visual interest, but small enough that you can size down a panel to create a focal image and background.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the balloons with Copic Markers. I've really been liking the combination of red, orange, and yellow. The image was die cut with the coordinating die. The die was also used to cut some sticky back foam to add dimension behind the balloons. On a scrap of cardstock I colored it with the same Copic Markers and then stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Ink and heat embossed it white. It was cut down with a sentiment label die and adhered with foam tape on the edges as well.
A panel was cut using a stitched rectangle die and then dry embossed for additional visual interest. I used the same Copic Markers to create a border for the panel.
· My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y17, Y19, Y15
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Hammermill Premium Color #100 White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Die