Balloon Bouquet Arch with Pink Streamers and Confetti
Once again I had a leftover positive die cut of the Inside and Out Arch by My Favorite Things. This time I decided to use a different balloon bouquet die from Simon Says Stamp. It was cut from silver mirror cardstock and again from white. The inside of the balloons were ink blended pink, with the darkest color at the base of the balloons and fading to white at the cop.
The silver mirror balloon outline was adhered in place with liquid glue. The centers of the balloons were adhered in place with small pieces of low loft foam tape. Leftover silver mirror confetti was scattered around the balloons and adhered in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment was cut once from silver mirror cardstock and three times from white. They were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered below the balloons at the bottom of the arch.
The front of an A2 cardbase was masked off at the top and ink blended using the Hero Arts Streamer Stencil. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the arch, which then adhered to the cardbase by removing the backing paper.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die
· Ranger Celebrate Die
· My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Arch Die
· Pretty Pink Posh Fancy Cake Dies (Confetti)
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Carnation, Rose
· Hero Arts Streamer Stencil
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive