Balloon Background Happiest of Birthdays
In keeping with the balloon theme of my previous card I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Balloon Background die and cut it three times from white cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue.
I probably would have been easier to just color the inside of the balloon die cuts, but I wanted to make it more complicated. I placed the balloon background on a stitched rectangle and traced the outside of the outline with a pencil. I then colored the balloon with the same Copic Markers I had used on the previous card, but I went one shade darker. When the coloring was complete I erased the pencil markings and adhered the die cut outline over the top with liquid glue.
The sentiment was previously hot foiled. I selected the one I wanted for this card and adhered it in place with a combination of liquid glue and low oft foam tape.
Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the balloon rectangle, which was adhered to a top folding cardbase by removing the backing paper.
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Background
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments Hot Foil
· Gemini Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: BG13, BG11, BG10; B01, B00, B00; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y06, Y02, Y00; YR04, YR02, YR00; R27, R24, R22; V25, V22, V20
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape