Awesome at Any Age Red and Yellow Flower Bouquet
I love the combination of red, yellow, and black. I had this stamp set sitting on my desk. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Since I didn't have the coordinating dies I cut it out using the PIXScan Mat with the Silhouette Cameo.
I paired the flowers and leaves with a vase from Altenew. It was cut from black cardstock and dry embossed with an argyle 3D embossing folder. It was adhered to a white panel that had been sized down with a stitched rectangle die with foam tape.
The leaves and flowers were adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding black cardbase and the card was done.
· Joyful Home Flower Design
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Altenew Versatile Vases Die
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; Y17, Y15, Y11; YG97, YG95, YG93; W8, W6
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive