An Oval of Beautiful Flowers Enjoy Every Moment
I recently saw Laura Bassen use the newest Simon Says Stamp Monthly Kit to create a wreath of flowers. She cut a circle out of black and white gingham cardstock and place her flowers around the opening. I decided to cut an oval of white cardstock and place my flowers around the oval. I didn't have the latest card kit so I went looking through my flower sets and decided to use this lovely flower from Altenew.
I stamped the flowers and leave with VersaMark, heat embossed them white, fussy cut the leaves and used the coordinating die to cut out the flowers. Then two flowers were ink blended with the same color of Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks.
Before placing the flowers on the oval the sentiment was stamped in the center with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. I popped them up with foam tape. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut down with a rectangle die and dry embossed with the Darice Basketweave folder. It was glued to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue and the oval of flowers was adhered into the center with liquid glue as well.
· Altenew Adore You
· Penny Black Special Sentiments
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Cheeky, Peachy, Guava, Lilac, Marine, Seafoam, Lemonade, Spring, Dublin
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock