All Things Fabulous Celebrate
Often my crafty friend and I will combine our orders. I accidentally ordered two Stampin' Up All Things Fabulous and decided to keep it. I'm glad I did, it made a pretty card.
This is a layering flower stamp. I decided to combine a peace and magenta color combination and was please with the way it turned out. For the design of the card I was inspired by the card my friend made with this set. She used a large leaf vine behind her flower, so I pulled out my Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents and used the large leaf vine.
I decided to use a scalloped rectangle as the base for the flowers. It was dry embossed with Stampin' Up's Subtle Embossing Folder, which add a great linen look. The fine was adhered to the card front with liquid glue. The three main flowers were then arranged in a triangle. The largest flower was placed in back and adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The two smaller flowers were adhered with 3M 1/2" Foam Tape, which has a slightly higher loft. The leaves and small flowers were adhered in place with liquid glue.
I decided to use gold mirror cardstock to cut the sentiment and adhered in the bottom left of the card. I also decided to use a magenta Copic Marker to add a little color to the tiny flower sprigs.
I wanted to help the scalloped rectangle standout, but I wanted it to be a subtle contrast, so I used Gina K. Designs Whisper Cardstock and really like the combination of the white on this light gray cardstock.
· Stampin’ Up All Things Fabulous
· Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents
· Sizzix Celebrate
· Altenew Inks: Canyon Clay, Fuchsia, Magenta, Shadow Creek
· Copic Markers RV09
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Whisper Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock