All the Cupcakes Collage
I've been using my stamps to great a background collage on several cards lately. I really like the look. This time I pulled out My Favorite Things' All the Cupcakes and stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a quarter sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. The cupcakes were colored with rainbow colors of Copic Markers. Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen was added to the frosting. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the flame on the candles. Ranger Glossy Accents was added to the cherries.
A frame of black cardstock was cut using the My Favorite Things Pierce Rectangle Frame. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back, the cover paper was removed and the frame placed over the cupcake collage.
I didn't want the sentiment to cover up too much of the background so I pulled out Impression Obsession's Greetings Top Edgers Die and cut "Happy Birthday" four times from black cardstock and adhered them together with Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive. It was cut down just a little to fit between the frame and adhered in place with liquid glue.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things All the Cupcakes
· Impression Obsession Greetings Top Edger Die
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: YR12, YR14, YR15; YR02, YR04, YR07, YR08; YR23, YR27; Y32, Y35, Y38; Y02, Y04, Y06, Y08; YG03, YG17, YG67; YG06, YG23, YG26; B21, B24, B26, B28; B01, B02, B04; BG10, BG11, BG13; BV11, BV13, BV17; V04, V06, V09; V20, V22, V25; RV00, RV21, RV23, R02; R02, R05, R08; R32, R35, R37; R59, R39, R59; R22, R24, R27, R29; E31, E33
· My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
· Ranger Glossy Accents