A Perfect Posy Happy Birthday
This stamp is a smaller flower arrangement. I stamped it only Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers.
I decided to cut down the image using a pierced oval die. Sticky back foam was added to the back for dimension.
Since the oval was smaller, I wanted to add some visual interest behind it. I cut out a rectangle of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle and then used the Stampin' Up Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder to add some texture. I ran Memento London Fog Ink over the embossing to add a light wash of color to the bricks. The panel was matted with a dark gray and adhered to the front of an A2 cardbase.
The focal image oval was adhered slighter higher than the exact center by adding liquid glue to the foam on the back of the oval.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto a scrap of dark gray cardstock, cut into a flagged strip and adhered in place with both liquid glue and foam tape.
The final embellishment was to add a few sequins and add Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Crops to the flower center.
· Gina K. Designs Perfect Posy
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Copic Markers: R89, R85, R83; RV69, RV66, RV63; G99, G94, G21
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Memento London Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Stampin’ Up Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things Pierced Ovals STAX
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Slate Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Rhinestone Mix
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow