This is another die set I found on Amazon that makes a beautiful dimension rose. As you can see on the envelop, the layers without the shaping is pretty blah. I cut all the layers from pale yellow cardstock I had in my stash. The center of the flowers were ink blended with a light yellow ink. Each of the petals were shaped using the McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit and the layers were adhered together with liquid glue, holding them in place until the glue dried.
The flower centers online looked like they used small silk flower pearl stamen, I didn't have any on had so I added a blob of glue into the center of the flower and added some seed beads. It worked great.
To create the leaves I used the lacey layer of the poinsettia die and cut it from green cardstock. It made the perfect lacey leaves for the roses.
I had the inside arch leftover from my previous flower and it was the perfect background to the roses. I ink blended the Simple Stores Retro Diamonds Stencil using Gina K. Designs Honey Mustard Ink. It was adhered to a rectangle of Honey Mustard Cardstock. The panel was adhered to a top folding ivory cardbase.
The roses and leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue.
I pulled out a previously hot foil sentiment I had in my stash. It was foiled on white and I was using ivory on this card, so I pulled out Copic Marker E50 to change the color. It was adhered in place with low loft foam tape.
I really like this card. It has a lot of dimension and can't really be mailed, but I will hand deliver it to a friend in the future.