Yummy Mummy - Welcome Baby
A friend of mine from church is expecting her second child. She has a little boy that will be two when her little girl is born. Amya has long dark hair and I really liked this image from Pink Gem Designs. It was printed with a laser printer so it could be colored with Copic Markers.
When the coloring was complete the image was fussy cut out. Purple stripes were added to the back with a glitter gelly roll pen. It was also used on the star on the little onesie.
I had some leftover silver heart paper that I cut down with a stitched rectangle die and matted with pink cardstock. The focal image was adhered on top with low loft foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink on pink cardstock and embossed silver. It was cut out using a Spellbinders Lacey Circle Die. It was ink blended with pink ink leftover on my blending brush and then adhered in place using foam tape as well.
· Pink Gem Designs Yummy Mummy Emma Digi
· My Favorite Things Beautiful Baby
· Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; R85, R83, R81; E13, E11, E01, E00, R21; E49, E79, E77, E44
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen #10
· Sakura Purple Glitter Gelly Ross Pen
· The Paper Studio Silver Small Hearts Paper
· Gina K. Designs Bubble Gum Pink Base Weight Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Spellbinders Lacey Circles Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Moiovlet Imitation Cream Half Pears