You Will be Missed Dear Friend
I really liked the layout of the Honey Bee Stamps free image for April 2023 and decided to create one using a stamp I had on hand.
I added a strip of post-it tape to the center of the card and another strip underneath to keep the panel of white cardstock protected while I stamped the floral image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. When it was done I turned over the panel and stamped it again.
The image was colored with Copic Markers. The panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle die.
Even though I had used post-it tape to protect the center of the card I still got smudges on the sentiment area. I didn't have the secondary sentiment I wanted to use, so I created and printed it in Microsoft Word.
Gold glitter cardstock was used to die cut the primary sentiment. It was adhered in place with liquid glue. The sentiment strip was adhered to a slightly larger strip of black cardstock. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the strip to give dimension to the center of the card.
Gold glitter Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to the center of the flowers as a final embellishment.
· Studio Katia Stamptember Floral Bunch
· LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers Friend Die
· MicroSoft Word Sentiment
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: R89, R85, R83; RV55, RV52, RV00; R59, R39, R37; RV69, RV66, RV63; V99, V95, V93; G99, G94, G43
· Nuvo Golden Sunset Glitter Drops
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gold Glitter Cardstock from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive