We have a dear, sweet, eighty-eight year-old friend who is a very special lady. We wanted to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. Her favorite color is red.
It was first stamped the image using Memento London Fog Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete it was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. It was cut out using the coordinating die. The die was also used to cut sticky back foam and the two where adhered together by removing the backing paper.
A panel of white cardstock was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. The The flower bouquet was laid on the panel to determine were to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The scalloped panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The flower bouquet was then adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Honey Bee Stamps Everything Wonderful
· Memento London Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powdder
· Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04; RV14, RV13, RV11, R20; R39, R37, R35, R32; Y17, Y13; G99, G94, G24; G24, G21, G20; G46, G43, G40
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock