Willoughby Butterfly Hello
I was cleaning up my desk today and ran across this leftover piece of alcohol inked background. It was just large enough to cut the second largest scalloped rectangle from Gina Marie Designs. I decided to pair it with this beautiful butterfly from Memory Box. I cut the body and wings from gold mirror cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue. It was adhered on an angle to the alcohol ink panel with liquid glue.
I decided to keep the card very simple and used the Painted Hello die from Simon Says Stamp. It too was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered to the bottom of the scalloped panel. Darice sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel to add dimension
I decided to add a little more visual interest behind the alcohol ink focal image panel and dry embossed the front of an top fold A2 cardbase with the Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Rosa Embossing Folder.
A quick and easy card that turned out beautiful because of the lovely alcohol ink background.
· Memory Box Willoughby Butterfly
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello
· Ranger Blue and Green Alcohol Inks
· Ranger Gilded Alloy Alcohol Ink
· Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Rosa Embossing Folder
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue