Welcome to the World Sweet Baby Ivy
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
My nephew and his wife had their third little angel bless their lives this past week. They are going to name her Ivy. I wanted a new baby image so I searched the web and didn't find anything. But I have a couple of Whimsy Stamp baby images and went directly to their site and found this cut digi image called New Baby. I printed it using a laser printer onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. If you print with an ink jet printer the lines can bleed when coloring with Copic Markers, but you are good to go.
Once the coloring was complete I die cut the image using a scalloped rectangle from Gina Marie Designs. It is one of my favorites. I stamped the sentiment using Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry Ink using the Hero Arts Little One stamp set.
I added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back for a little dimension, I decided I needed a little texture behind the image rectangle and pulled out Lawn Fawn's Polka Hearts Background Die. I just wanted the texture and so I used my rubber embossing mat to press the background into the front of an A2 card. It was just what was needed. I peeled the backing paper off the foam tape and added the focal image to the card.
As a final embellishment I added Ranger Crystal Stickles to all the edges of the clouds and the card was done.
· Whimsy Stamps New Baby Digi
· Hero Arts Little One
· Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry
· Copic Markers: E59, E57, E55; E11, E00, E000, R20; RV23, RV21, RV02, RV00; BG000, BG0000, B000, B0000; YR16, YR14, YR12; Y08, Y06, Y04; C3, C1
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Polka Hearts
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock