Welcome to the World Aria
My nephew and his wife had a beautiful baby girl named Aria. She came a few weeks early and they are keeping her in the hospital for a few days, but all is going well. This card is for them.
I stamped the image from Whimsey Stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Form some reason, when I was coloring her skin there was a smear of black that I couldn't completely get rid of, so I added a little flower to her hair.
The image was cut down using a scalloped rectangle. The sentiment was cut from silver mirror cardstock and the secondary sentiment was stamped with a gray ink. It was adhered to a pink cardbase with sticky back foam. Rhinestones were added to the center of the wheels, complimenting the rhinestone in the little flower on her head.
· Whimsy Stamps Wee One
· Joyful Home Baby
· Hero Arts Little One
· Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog Inks
· Copic Markers: E37, E47, E49; E11, E00, E000, R20; B01, B00, B000/Y00, Y02, Y17; G20/B000; Rv23, RV21, RV02; V17, V15, V12; C6, C5, C3, C1
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Bubblegum Pink Base Weight Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Paper Accent Silver Mirror Cardstock
· Pink Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink Rhinestone from Stash
· Felt Flower from Stash