A friend of mine from church just had her third child, a beautiful baby girl with masses of dark hair named Kensi. This card is for Kensi and her family.
This is a digi image from Coloring-Book.Info. The nice thing about digi images is that you can make them any size you want. Whenever I'm coloring a digi image I always print it with a laser printer because it is Copic friendly.
Once the coloring was complete I cut down the image using a scalloped rectangle and adhered it to a purple panel with low loft foam tape. Both were attached to a side-fold white cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped on the bottom of the image and the card was done. Quick and easy.
· Precious Moments by Coloring-Book.Info Digi
· Hero Arts Little One
· Copic Markers: RV23, RV21, RV02, RV00; V06, V04, V01; E11, E01, E00, R20; E49, E79, E77 E57, E55; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Crystal Stickles
· Button Galore Think Pink Sequins
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Wild Lilac Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive