Welcome Baby Iris
I serve with a wonderful young woman at church who is the president of the young women organization. She is having her first baby, a little girl they are naming Iris. She is due on Thanksgiving. Yesterday was a baby shower for Cheyenne and Iris. I created this card for that occasion.
I love this image from Whimsy Stamps. I have used it many times for a baby girl card. It was stamped onto a quarter sheet of Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock, which is wonderful when coloring with Copic Markers.
I have a mask for this image and once the coloring was complete it was used to cover the baby and carriage so the background could be ink blended. The panel was then cut using a scalloped rectangle die and adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
The "welcome" word was die cut from silver mirror cardstock and two more times from white cardstock. Each were adhered together with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was print using MicroSoft Word and die cut with a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die and adhered in place with both foam tape and liquid glue.
· Whimsy Stamps Wee One
· Joyful Home Baby
· Microsoft Word Sentiment
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass
· Copic Markers: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00; G02, G00, G000; B02, B01, B00; Y02, Y00; Y32, E55, E53; E11, E00, E000, R01; C6, C4, C3, C2, C1
· Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip