This is another cute image from Wild Rose Studio. I decided to turn this card into a Welcome Baby card for a little girl.
The was stamped onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped just below the little bear with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
For this card I decided to cut it down using the My Favorite Things Elegant Rectangle Dies. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image. Pink cardstock was cut using the next larger die and the focal image was adhered in place using liquid glue.
The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed using the Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the focal image was adhered in place with liquid glue. I decided to use some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White to add some polka dots around the frame and focal image.
· Wild Rose Studio Teddy with Gerbera Daisy
· Altenew Sentiments and Quotes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: E35, E33, E31, E30, E41, E40, R21, R20; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV00; V06, V04, V01; YR24, YR23, YR20; YG67, YG03
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Bubblegum Pink Cardstock
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· My Favorite Things Elegant Rectangle STAX Dies
· Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder