Walk Through My Garden Forever
Updated: Mar 5, 2021
I love the curve to this beautiful flower bouquet. It makes such a beautiful statement on a card.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto 80# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. When the coloring was done I used the coordinating die. I decided to pullout an scalloped oval die and stamped the sentiment with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the floral arrangements and it was adhered to the top of the oval.
I wanted to add visual interest behind the oval and embossed the front of a top folding cardbase with the Cuttlebug Oxford embossing folder. The focal oval was adhered to the front using more Big Mama Foam Tape.
The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Antique Rose to the center of the flowers and the card was done. Quick, easy and beautiful.
· Gina K. Designs Whimsical Wildflowers
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· Copic markers: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; G99, G24, G21
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Antique Rose
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder