Under the Weather Umbrella
I pulled this digital image from Bird's Cards into the Silhouette Cameo and added cut lines. I had used this image previously and had substracted the umbrella so it could be cut individually. I cut enough images to create two different cards. One with a more feminine color scheme and one that could be used as a masculine get well card.
I colored the image with Copic Markers and adhered the circle to a the front of a top folding cardbase. I added the umbrella cutout over the top of the circle with foam tape, offsetting it just a little to give a dimension look to the umbrella.
Since the sentiment was part of the circle there was a lot of open space below the circle. I decided to use a bone folder and score board to add some lines to the add visual interest.
· Bird’s Card Under the Weather
· Copic Markers Pink and Purple: B97, B95, B91, C4, C2; RV21, RV00, RV000; V28, V25, V22, V20
· Copic Markers Yellow and Green: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91; Y08, Y06, Yo4; YG17, YG03, YG01
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· EK Tools Scoreboard
· Arteza Bone Folder