This is Not the Way to Have a Relaxing Day
We recently heard that a dear friend of ours is going through some serious health issues. I wanted to send him an encouragement card, but didn't want it to be too somber. So I pulled out the Stamptember My Favorite Things Time to Unwind and created a scene card with the cute moose. I didn't have the right sentiment in a stamp, so I created one in Microsoft Word, printed it, and then die cut it with a sentiment banner.
To created the scene I ink blended the grass and sky with Distress Oxide Inks and then added Wispy Grass from Taylored Expression. I also added some die cut clouds in the sky. I decided to add some sparkle to the clouds with Ranger Crystal Stickles and added some birds flying in the sky with a Gina K. Designs stamp. I decided the scene needed a little something more in the center and stamped and colored the little bird in the Time to Unwind Stamp set.
I like the way it turned out.
· My Favorite Things Time to Unwind
· Microsoft Word Sentiment
· Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
· Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44; G99, G94, YG03; E37, E35, E33, E31; E43, E42, E41; B97, B95, B91; R27, R24, R22; Y35, Y32
· Taylored Expression Wispy Grass Die
· Clearly Besotted Sky’s the Limit Die
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Ranger Crystal Stickles