Sending Get Well Smiles
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
This is the last Get Well Card that I made this past week. It too is a pretty Gina K. Designs stamp. It was stamped onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The sentiment was also stamped and heat embossed.
I pulled out some purple and green Arteza Real Brush Markers to color the image. Once the watercoloring was dry I cut it down using a stitched rectangle and added sticky back foam to the back for dimension. To add visual interest behind the focal image the front of a side folding A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. I really like the way it makes the focal image pop to have some texture behind the image. It was adhered using liquid glue.
A few gold sequins were scattered around the image and the card was done.
· Gina K. Designs You Make Me Smile
· Gina K. Designs Rose Bouquet
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Arteza Real Brush Markers: 136 Eggplant Purple
· 120 Seaweed Green
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins