Purple Salvia in a Bucket Hello Friend
Because I ordered a couple of dies from Honey Bee Stamps they sent me this free panel with what I think is Purple Salvia in a bucket and the Hello Friend sentiment above. I have a dear friend in Washington that I miss very much, I decided to send her a card using this freebee.
It was a very quick and easy card. I colored the image using Copic Markers and then cut it down with a scalloped rectangle die. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase.
Purple sequins and seed beads were scattered around the image and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Free Image March 2022
· Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04; B000, B0000; G99, G94, YG67, YG17, YG03; E57, E55, E53; C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
· Pretty Pink Posh Enchanted Garden Sequins
· Mikuki Apparition Seed Beads
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock