Peaceful Florals Get Well Soon
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
I like using a lot of different mediums to color the images on my cards. For this one I chose to stamp the image onto Strathmore Bristol Smoother cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. The embossing powder add a lovely shine to the card and also creates little wells for coloring each petal of the flower and leaves. For this card I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I added a little color to the base of each petal and used a waterbrush to wet the petal and pull the color from the base to the top. This allows you to have varying depth of color and is very easy to do.
Once the coloring was dry I cut down the panel with a Stitched Rectangle to be just larger than the completed image. A sentiment was stamped in the lower right with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold as well.
The front of this card was dry embossed using the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folding, adding great visual interest behind the image. The focal image panel was adhered to the front using Darice Sticky Back Foam. A few gold sequins were adhered around the image and the card was done.
· Gina K. Designs Peaceful Florals
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 082 Purple, 043 Olive Green
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder