Mamma and Baby Elephant Welcome Baby
We have a friend at church who is having her first baby the end of the summer. We are so happy for her and her husband.
I have a really cute stamp set from My Favorite Things and decided to use the Mamma and baby elephants on this card. I stamped them with blue. The same ink was used to stamp the sentiment. They were fussy cut out and low loft foam tape was added to the back for some dimension.
I also went searching for baby embossing folders and found a cute one on Amazon. It makes a really cute background for the elephants. I cut down a rectangle with a stitched rectangle and then embossed it. I used the same ink to add a little to the raised surfaces of the embossing folder.
I swiped the blue ink on the edges of another quarter sheet of cardstock and cut it down to create a small border around the embossed panel. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was then adhered to a white top folding cardbase.
· My Favorite Things Beautiful Baby
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Marine
· Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen #10
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· WooYangFun Baby Print Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color #100 White Cardstock