Majestic Peony Get Well Soon
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
When I decided to really start making cards Gina K. Designs was my go to place to watch techniques. I learned so much for her. She also has beautiful stamp sets and this Majestic Peony is one I love.
I stamped the image on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder. I almost always emboss an image that I am going to watercolor. It makes it so much easier.
After the watercoloring was dry I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it clear as well. The panel was cut down using a scalloped rectangle die and sticky back foam was added to the back. It was then adhered to a top folding cardbase with liquid glue.
Such a pretty image.
· Gina K. Designs Majestic Peony
· Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
· VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
· Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 024 Wine Red, 084 Deep Violet, 043 Olive Green, 041 Light Green
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die