In the Shop for Repairs
This is the last get well card that I created for my local Meals on Wheels. It is such a cute image for a masculine get well card. Unfortunately, Sparkle 'n Sprinkle has gone out of business. The owner decided to join the ranks of the happily retired.
I stamped the image and sentiment on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, which is Copic friendly. I colored the image with Copics and then decided to use the ragged edge rectangle that you get with using the Penny Black Antique Frame Rectangle. I think it goes perfectly with the theme of feeling a little ragged physically.
I adhered the rectangle to a navy blue cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the card was done.
· Sparkle n Sprinkle Henry
· Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34, B32; BG10; YG01, YG00; E35, E33, E31; C8, C7, C6, C5, C3, C2, C1; R27, R24
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Sizzix Woven Embossing Folder
· Penny Black Antique Frame Rectangle