Hello Sweet Paisley
Updated: Mar 5
We have good friends from church who are an amazing family. Marianne is the best choir director Michael and I have ever worked with and her husband Kimball has such a beautiful clear tenor. They have beautiful, kind, bright, and caring children and we are blessed to know them. They recently had their 10th child, Paisley. How amazing is that! I don't know how they do it, but they do it well. Each child is such a blessing. Love only increases, never diminishes, and fills your heart to overflowing. Congratulations to you all!
I wanted to create a personalized card for little Paisley, and of course it had to have a paisley embossed background. I also embossed the top layer of the die cut "hello" from Honey Bee Stamps, which includes three additional layers stacked together. The secondary sentiment was created in MicroSoft Word using Antique Caps and was cut into a banner using a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip.
The image is from Whimsy Stamps is a digital, so you can have it be any size you want. It was printed onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer, which is Copic Marker friendly and doesn't bleed when using them. Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangles were used on both the background and the focal image. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image to add some dimension.
· Whimsy Stamps New Baby Digi
· Honey Bee Stamps Hello Die
· Copic Markers: E79, E59, E57; E11, E01, E00, E000, R20; BG000; C3, C2, C1, C00; V09, V06, V04, V01; RV02, RV00; Y23, Y21
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley Embossing Folder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Microsoft Word Banner with Antique Caps Font
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die