I only created one card with the sloth from the Stampin' Up Back on Your Feet stamp set for Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels. I can relate to the image. Some days I just feel like I don't have enough energy to move and just want to lay there on something comfortable.
The image was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa on ivory cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. I add a light blue around the image to make it pop on the page. The sentiment was stamped above the image with the same ink. A small stitched rectangle was used to cut down the image. I really like this green striped paper. It was cut down with a larger stitched rectangle and adhered with dotliner adhesive to an ivory cardbase. The focal image was adhered in the center with the same adhesive and the card was done.
So quick and easy.
· Stampin’ Up Back on Your Feet
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers 2
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Copic Markers: G99, G94, G21; E53, E51, E50; E79, E77, E74; E57, E55, E53; B0000
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pebbles Front Porch Paper Pad
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive