Glimmering Peony Feel Better Soon
This is the second card that I made using the Spellbinders Glimmering Peony and adding a frame with the My Favorite Things Impressive Foiled Frames. The rectangle slipped a little and it was foiled right on the edge of the panel, so when it was complete it was cut down on the other three sides with a paper trimmer.
The flower bouquet was colored with Copic Markers. There was a two little drops of the darker coral color on the page, which couldn't be removed, so gold sequins were added to cover then up.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the floral panel, which was then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
The sentiment is from the Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments and was cut down using the coordinating die and adhered to the card with a thin strip of Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Spellbinders Glimmer Glimmering Peony
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments
· My Favorite Things Impressive Foiled Frames
· Crafter’s Companion Gemini Papercraft Gold Foil
· Copic Markers: R24, R02, R01, R00; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Pretty Pink Post Metallic Gold Sequins
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock