Get Well Soon Silhouette
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
We had some sad news the other day about a friend from church is going through a rough diagnosis. I needed a get well card to send and wanted something soft, yet pretty. I decided to use some silhouette flower and leaf stamps from Gina K. Designs.
I first ink blended a quarter sheet panel of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock using Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks. I then stamped the silhouette images and the sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. I extended a few of the stems using a Pigma Micron Pen.
I decided to frame the stamped image using the Altenew Leaf Frame Die. I cut it three times from Neenah Classic Crest 110# Cardstock and adhered them together with Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive.
I cut down the panel to fit in the opening of the frame and adhered it to the back with liquid glue. The framed panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to scatter some Spellbinders Gold Fashion Embellishments around the image.
· Gina K. Designs Take Care
· SugarPea Designs Sniffles & Snuggles
· Altenew Leaf Frame Die
· Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick
· VersaFine Ink Onyx Black
· Spellbinders Fashion Gold Embellishments
· Elmer’s CraftBond Spray Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pigma Micron Pen
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White Cardstock