Get Well Soon Background Stamping
I decided to use images from both Lawn Fawn's One the Mend and My Favorite Things Feel Better stamps sets to create a background for a get well card. I love the way it turned out.
I randomly stamped the images, making sure to not overlap, since I didn't want to mask off the images. They were then colored with Copic Markers and then the panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle die. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
I used a sentiment that was created and cut in the Silhouette Cameo software and adhered it with some foam tape to the front of the card.
A quick and easy card.
· Lawn Fawn On the Mend
· My Favorite Things Feel Better
· Vanilla Cream and Arial Fonts Word Cutout
· Copic Markers: R29, R27; YG03, YG01; E33, E31, E30; B93, B91; C4, C2
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape