Friendship Blooms Get Well Wishes
Updated: Mar 5
This is another lovely flower bouquet from Gina K. Designs. It is large enough that you loose a little of the image when you cut it down to fit on an A2 cardbase. I stamped the image and sentiment onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them gold. I then pulled out some pretty Arteza Real Brush Markers in orange and green to color the image.
When the watercoloring was dry I cut it down using a Penny Black Antique Frame and added sticky back foam for dimension. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
I love how fast and easy it is to create a card when you watercolor.
· Gina K. Designs Friendship Blooms
· Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Arteza Real Brush Markers: 112 Orange, 121 Honey, 126 Crocodile Green
· Penny Black Antique Frame Rectangle Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock