Feel Better Sloth
I love the images in the Stampin' Up Back On Your Feet stamp set. They make such cute get well card.
I stamped the sloth onto some 80# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers.
This time I decided to cut a window in some colored cardstock and add it over the image with foam tape. I decided on a green cardstock and used a stitched rectangle to cut a panel. It then used a My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle to use an opening in the center of the rectangle. Since the little sloth in laying on a tree branch, I decided to dry emboss the green rectangle with the Darice Vine Embossing Folder.
I placed the panel over the image to determine where to stamp the sentiment and then removed the backing paper on the foam tape to adhere the two together. The panel was then adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Stampin’ Up Back on Your Feet
· Lawn Fawn On the Mend
· Copic Markers: E27, E25, E23, E21; E37, E35, E33; E79, E77, E74; B00, B000, B0000; YG57, YG17, YG03
· Darice Vine Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Fresh Asparagus Cardstock
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink