Delightful Blooms Get Well Soon II
Updated: Mar 4, 2021
This is the second card I made using Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms. This time I stamped it on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with VersaMark Ink, heat embossed it gold, and colored it using Arteza Real Brush Markers. I really like the soft colors used. The sentiment was stamped in the lower right with the same ink and heat embossed gold.
Once the watercolor was dry it was cut down with a stitched rectangle and sticky back foam was added to the back for dimension when adhered to a top folding cardbase.
A few gold sequins were scattered around the image and the card was done. Quick and easy.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· SugarPea Designs Sniffles & Snuggles
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Arteza Real Brush Markers: 190 Rouge Pink, 128 Bumblebee Yellow, 156 Sunset Yellow, 179 Green, 176 Pale Green
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Sequins